BetterMe offers holiday eating tips
What comes to mind when you think of a Christmas table? Family and friends, cozy atmosphere, and delicious food. But there is another side to the holiday season. Turning a blind eye to holiday dietary habits, lack of exercise and sleep, binge-eating, and excess alcohol, may result in them taking a toll on both our physical and emotional well-being.
BetterMe, a leading behavioral healthcare company with over 100M users worldwide, came up with a few ideas to help users navigate the temptations with ease this winter. Take an insightful and fun quiz and get a special Christmas present from BetterMe – our brand-new festive meal plan for mindful eating during the holidays.
The quiz will help you:
- explore your holiday eating patterns;
- discover common misconceptions about holiday food;
- learn new facts and insights about festive nutrition;
- avoid the impulse to overindulge;
- change your eating habits to make healthier food choices over Christmastime.
Christmas Nutrition quiz will be available in BetterMe: Health Coaching on December 20th in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Happy Holiday Season!