Get a free trial of Sling to use during the World Cup.
In just days, soccer fans everywhere will tune in to watch 32 of the best teams compete in Russia for the ultimate title in the World Cup, and Sling TV will carry the tournament for the first time ever. You can even watch the World Cup in English, Spanish, as well as Arabic, French, Polish and Portuguese.
How to Watch World Cup on Sling TV
Customers who subscribe to “Sling Blue” ($25 per month), can watch live matches on Fox Sports 1 (FS1), plus live matches available on FOX (select markets) and bonus content. Customers can visit the Game Finder to see what matches are available in their area, and for those who don't live in a market with FOX, they can catch all the action with an OTA antenna.
Sling TV is also introducing some additional bonus features for soccer fans:
· World Cup Ribbon – View a tournament-specific ribbon on “My TV” to easily see what games are live and to access on-demand content with a single click.
· Bonus Content – Customers in select markets and customers who subscribe to eligible International packages can access to bonus channels from FOX:
- “Match 360/Tactical Cam” view that provides behind-the-scenes footage two hours before each match kickoff and a high-angle view above one of the goals
- A highlight feed with goals, shots, fouls and the best moments throughout the match
- “Cable Cam” view from a camera suspended high above the pitch, capturing the run of play with live game audio
- Two team channels with special commentary for each team in English, including a player isolation camera, a team bench camera and real-time team v. team match stats
· On-Demand Content – FS1 and FOX will have matches available on-demand the next day, as well as highlights from the tournament and soccer-related titles.
· FOX Sports Hub – Sling TV subscribers can access the FOX Sports Hub, which will include match highlights and expert analysis from FOX Sports, group standings, downloadable schedules and more.
· Cloud DVR – Subscribe to Sling TV’s Cloud DVR ($5 per month) and set recordings for can’t-miss matches.
World Cup Spanish Offers
· Select customers who subscribe to “Best of Spanish TV” ($10 per month) or an eligible International package will receive a free preview of FS1 for the first four days of the tournament (June 14-17).
· All Best of Spanish TV customers will also receive the eight matches airing in Spanish on NBC Universo.
· Best of Spanish TV subscribers may also receive a free OTA antenna (retail price: $44.99) to watch tournament matches available through Telemundo when they sign up for Pantaya ($6 per month) during a special promotional period. Eligible customers can send a private message to Sling Latino on Facebook with the keyword “Antena64” to qualify for the OTA antenna offer to receive the matches from Telemundo in Spanish.
Sling to Carry the World Cup in Four Languages
· Sling International offers multiple packages that will carry all the World Cup matches with commentary in Arabic, French, Polish and Portuguese.
- Arabic – Subscribe to “Arabic Mosaic” ($25 per month) to receive Arabic commentary.
- French – Subscribe to “Arabic Mosaic” ($25 per month), “French Bouquet” ($15 per month) or “World Sports” ($10 per month) packages to receive French commentary.
- Polish – Subscribe to “Polish Basic” ($20 per month) or “Polish Mosaic” ($30 per month) to receive Polish commentary.
- Portuguese – Subscribe to “Brazilian” ($25 per month), “Brazilian Globo + PFC” ($30 per month) or “Brazilian Mega” ($35 per month) or “World Sports” ($10 per month) packages to receive Portuguese commentary.
· For fans who speak French or Portuguese, Sling International’s World Sports package is the most affordable way to watch all 64 matches of the World Cup, at $10 per month.
· New customers may also receive a free streaming device and/or additional savings – check out our current offers below:
- Free Roku – New customers who purchase an eligible four-month Arabic, Brazilian, French or Polish subscription will receive a free Roku.
- 50 Percent Off Arabic + Free Roku – New customers who purchase an eligible 12-month (annual) Arabic subscription will receive 50 percent off the retail price, plus a free Roku.
- 30 Percent Off + Free Roku – New customers who purchase an eligible 12-month (annual) Brazilian, French, Polish or World Sports subscription will receive 30 percent off the retail price (four months free), plus a free Roku.