DeadSoxy. It's the Dallas-based sock company that produces snazzy, high-quality socks that are 100% Made-in-America. You also right now get free shipping on orders over $50.
Socks may literally be the most boring article of clothing...but DeadSoxy is changing this opinion one step at a time by reinventing the underrated apparel.
After years of searching for the perfect sock, creator Jason Simmons (a sock and fashion enthusiast from birth) was disappointed with what he found.
"It didn't matter if I spent $2 dollars or $200, my socks would eventually get holes, lose stretch, or slip off my heal...even when they were no slip! I realized that if I wanted my dream socks, I'd have to make them myself," says Simmons.
"People think I'm crazy but I engineered these socks to have literally everything you could possibly want."
- The Feel: Uber-soft, high-end yarn enables a cool and dry environment for your feet and means no shrinking
- The Look: Superior dyes keep socks from fading and the distinct patterns give your outfit an extra dose of style
- The Design: Engineered in a U.S. knitting mill to create a unique technical design that no other sock on the market has
- The Magic: These technical specifications keep our socks, whether crew or no show, from slipping or falling; so you get a comfortable wear & put-together look ALL day
- The Deal: They are THE ONLY company ever to offer a money back guarantee if they slip off your foot.
DeadSoxy boasts that over 7 out of every 10 customers are repeat customers. A 70% customer repurchase rate is unheard of in the apparel space. "There is no greater joy than to take a risk, put your heart and soul into it, and have people like/love what you've created. I am so grateful people really love our products," says Simmons.
In the first 2 years of business, DeadSoxy has sold over 120,000 pairs of socks all over the world. The brand is currently sold in 62 select specialty stores in the US, Canada, UK, and New Zealand. See more at www.deadsoxy.com.