Air balls, slam dunks and buzzer beaters mean March Madness is here.
NCAA Tournament Games
Starting Monday, March 14, viewers can catch the first four games of the NCAA tournament on TruTV, available in the core Sling Blue service and in the Comedy Plus Extra for Sling Orange customers. All the way through the regional finals, Sling TV customers with an Orange or Blue subscription will have access to games on TBS and TNT. Sling TV is the perfect option for those of you who will be stuck at work during daytime games, as you can stream the games live right at your desk from your laptop, PC or mobile device.
National Semi-finals and Championship Game
Don’t want to miss the excitement of the semi-finals and championship games? Get access to your local CBS station with an RCA antenna, specially priced for Sling TV customers. Using the promo code SLING25, customers can get an additional 25% off an already discounted HDTV antenna – that brings the cost down to $37.49 (less than half of the original retail price!). Reception of broadcast station signals is dependent on your geographic location. Click here to purchase the antenna, and don’t forget to enter SLING25 in the promotion code area when you check out.
Here's how you can follow the upcoming NCAA tournament on both Sling TV and DISH:
· NCAA Conference Tournaments – Get access to conference tournaments including the ACC, Big 12, Big East, Pac-12, SEC more on Sling TV with ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, Fox Sports 1 and Fox. To learn more about Sling packages, visit the blog for more details.
· NCAA Tournament Games – The first four games will air on TruTV, available in the core Sling Blue service and in the Comedy Plus Extra for Sling Orange customers. All the way through the regional finals, Sling TV customers with an Orange or Blue subscription will have access to games on TBS and TNT.
· National Semi-finals and Championship Game - Get access to your local CBS station with an RCA antenna, specially priced for Sling TV customers. For more details and how to take advantage of this deal, visit the blog.
· DISH Anywhere – Not at home when the games air? Use the DISH Anywhere app to watch all NCAA tournament games virtually anywhere from a mobile device.
· Sports Bar Mode – Never miss a big tournament moment with Sports Bar Mode! Also known as MultiView, Sports Bar Mode can be used to watch up to four games at once from a Hopper 3 DVR.
· Bracket View – Follow the NCAA tournament with DISH’s Bracket View, an app that populates an interactive bracket with upcoming, live and completed games.
· Game Finder – DISH’s Game Finder app helps find current and upcoming games, as well as easily schedule recordings and reminders.